CkD456Tli

Utilities to affect Keen:Galaxy and Keen:Dreams tilesets.
Mink

CkD456Tli

Post by Mink »

Thanks to the hard work of Levellass and Lemm, we now know the location and format of the Keen Dreams tileinfo. Since CK Guy is on an indefinite hiatus, I decided to add this functionality to Ck456Tli (along with a "D" to the title to reflect this). So now the program handles Dreams tile properties as well as those of 4, 5 and 6.

I've also added the four missing Keen 4 MiscFlags (the water entrances on the map) and the ability to scroll with arrow keys for those of you without a mouse wheel (or if you're too lazy to ctrl-drag).

Download: http://files.commanderkeen.org/users/mi ... (v3.3).zip (That included .exw file is just the source code, if you feel like taking a look/modifying it.)

Be sure to inform me of bugs (there shouldn't be any, though) or request any new features.
Tulip

Post by Tulip »

Awesome Mink! A dreams mod is inevitable to come in the future!

edit: Hmm, I get a 404 on your link...
Mink

Post by Mink »

Looks like you'll need to copy and paste the whole link to your address bar in order to include the non-hyperlinked section (the "(v3.3).zip" at the end). Guess I shouldn't have used parenthesis in the filename.
levellass

Post by levellass »

Well that explains why some of my links ended up doing that.
Tulip

Post by Tulip »

Ah great now I got it,
But that wasn't the problem the first time, there was some trouble with ckfs for a short time it seems.
Fleexy
Site Admin

Post by Fleexy »

Does this support KeenGraph tiles? If not, could this be done soon?
levellass

Post by levellass »

There is a utility called Galactile that does. It has the neatest icon.
ckguy

Post by ckguy »

Gah I still have not transferred my weight from my ass to other parts of my body and finished Galactile. In the meantime, here is the most recent (mostly-complete) beta: http://www.tl-dr.org/dl/galactile-beta3.zip (Previously only privately-released.) I really should tidy it up and officially release it. :-/
ckguy

Post by ckguy »

Jeez I haven't done anything on this in a year. I'm going to bump this up in priority, I promise.

If people bother me to finish this it'll help me feel bad and get it done sooner probably.
Gridlock

Post by Gridlock »

I was nagging Mink about getting this program included in TOM. Kind of like an all in one program. Some new features and a graphic reload for the program would help.
levellass

Post by levellass »

I second this, TOM would be a great program to build around.