i want to begin to learn mapping for the galaxy engine and i need someone to support me!

Request patches for Keens 4-6.
Fleexy
Site Admin

Re: i want to begin to learn mapping for the galaxy engine and i need someone to support me!

Post by Fleexy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:06 pm

Interesting. How exactly do you exit the level? (Keen can exit a level by touching a non-blocking level border, rescuing a Council member, or going through a special door.) Have you modified the world map?

Nisaba

Re: i want to begin to learn mapping for the galaxy engine and i need someone to support me!

Post by Nisaba » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:53 pm

have you tweaked the world map as well? maybe this is what the error message is all about... dunno...

darkdave1985

Post by darkdave1985 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:34 pm

oh, i'm sorry because i explained it wrong. it's just when i'm game over! when i have lost all my lives, this error occurs. but meanwhile i understand why. i shifted the highscores map from 19 to 21 in my list. slot 19 is empty now because i have deleted it and slot 20 is crystalus now and so i think that the game takes this as next one and so it's just the wrong one. i guess, that must be the reason. and so i think, it's time to fix the list. LOL!

thanks!