Vorticon Grunt: xtraverse
Vorticon Warrior Elite: Benvolio
Vorticon Baby: UnFleexable
Scrub: levellord
Guard Robot: Ceilick
levellord
Crazy pAtChEr

Post by levellord »

I replaced no sprite, nor did benvolio, the guard was made by a modder[?] I've never heard of, Batty Boy.
Grandy02

Post by Grandy02 »

Well, it was a try. :-)

Also for Episode One:

Yorp: xtraverse
Garg: I think, I saw this enemy in one of Ceilicks files.
Butler "Tin Can" Robot: KeenRush
Tank Robot: Benvolio
Vorticon Grunt: I think, I read that levellord made this.

By the way, who made the Keen sprite of PM II?

And why is the new file for PM II smaller, how KeenRush said?
As for the backgrounds not being congruent, meh.
This isn't fixed.
Ezjay

Post by Ezjay »

Finally, another mod! Looks ok so far haven't played much yet..

I wonder why Captain Keen/Karz wasn't mentioned in the credits, both the vortikid and vorticon elite where his abandoned sprites.

Im sorry for not letting you hear anything from me about my vorticon elite replacement, LL. It's finished now but it turned out so well I wanna use it for myself someday. Damn with this hot weather im never gonna get back to modding... my mod has been untouched for months now...

whatever, imma get back to playing now.

Edit: The mod looks fairly good so far, comparable to SK3, but not as good as PM1.

I really love those robot and especially grunt replacements! Probs to whoever made those. Who would that be, anyways?

Edit: The moving platform and the single brick tiles that came in many different shapes of blue and red look beautiful. KeenRush I tried your levels and theyre as good as ever!
levellord
Crazy pAtChEr

Post by levellord »

I wonder why Captain Keen/Karz wasn't mentioned in the credits, both the vortikid and vorticon elite where his abandoned sprites.
I knew I forgot someone! No matter how hard I try I always forget someone!
And why is the new file for PM II smaller, how KeenRush said?
It doesn't have Keen2.exe in it, Xky thret, uh reminded me that 'unpleasant' things can happen to those who include executables in their zips.
By the way, who made the Keen sprite of PM II?

Djaser if I remember right.
Edit: The mod looks fairly good so far, comparable to SK3, but not as good as PM1
Mmm, I know, I just couldn't quite shake that 'PM1 was better' feeling. Oh well, maybe PMIII will be an improvement.
KeenRush
Patch Maker

Post by KeenRush »

IMKO this is a lot better than PM1.. The PM1 is too "Earth".
XkyRauh

hehe

Post by XkyRauh »

All I said was that I wouldn't personally download a Keen2/3/5/6 mod which included the .exe file... if Xky not playing it is 'unpleasant,' so be it... but that's really all I had to say on the topic. I was morally against it, but there's nothing I can do to enforce my opinion on others. :-k
levellord
Crazy pAtChEr

Post by levellord »

Acknowledged. Now can you please put the carving knife down?
Stealthy71088

Post by Stealthy71088 »

That thing you said about the second red key, that reminded me of two different things.
1. That strange key in the keen1 lev that starts with those blocks you can fall through. The level lets you go through a long complicated process to get a key thats, well, useless.

2. In Benvolio's first mod in the Revenge of the Shikadi trilogy, there's a level with I believe a red door, but no red key. I've searched the level a hundred times, in game and on editor, but wasn't able to find one.

Anyone have anything to say about these? 2 is obviously a mistake, unless im missing something. 1 is a bit more interesting. I have a guess but... I don't want everyone to just read my ophinon and then not give their own.
Kdash

Post by Kdash »

1. In the level before the last? (with the trick door in the beggining?)
2. I've never played through a whole mod, except XkyKeen2
Stealthy71088

Post by Stealthy71088 »

1. Yeah thats the one. I used to think that door could get u to a secret level too... Thats when I discovered the miracle of cheats. So does anyone know what im talkin bout?