Bunny Basher

Showcase your completed mod here!
Benvolio

Bunny Basher

Post by Benvolio »

Hi all,

This is a new Keen1 mod by Benvolio, called Bunny Basher. The warren in which Bunny Basher lives is threatened by farmers, who set many snares around the countryside and have many prowling dogs and cats. Most of the rabbits are too weak and powerless to resist the attacks of the farmers.

But Bunny Basher is a clever, brave rabbit and he is the only hope for his warren. He sets out to find four poisons to kill the farmer, the farmer's wife, his dog, and his cat. The search for the poisons brings Bunny Basher to many different areas, including farmhouses, warrens, farmyards, vinyards, factories, storage rooms and trees, where he fights dogs, cats, hens, and chickens.

This mod contains unspeakably rude references to defecation, and therefore might be considered a dreadfully bad influence on children under the age of seven.

Download Bunny Basher at Benvolio's Workbench, located at:

http://benvolio.maguidhir.com

or

http://www.maguidhir.com/benvolio

Anyone who wishes to can redistribute it, put it up on their sites, review it and re-use any of the patches and graphics from it, as long as Benvolio is credited.

Many thanks to Xtraverse for featuring the Revenge of The Shikadi Trilogy at www.spatang.com, and for assembling level overviews for all the levels.
CommanderSpleen

Rotf, otr & otw, lmao.

Post by CommanderSpleen »

Hahahah. Ingenious.

I was just about to retire the moment this post appeared, so I haven't played it extensively yet. From what I've seen, it's much amusing, if a little twisted in some ways.

You put the in-level teleporters to very original use, and the vast underground complexes rock. And somehow you managed to manifest a rather Keen2ish atmosphere.

And once again, completely out of the blue. Excellent work.

>Commander Spleen
KeenRush
Patch Maker

Post by KeenRush »

Woah, cool surprise! :) Gotta try!

PS. I'll add it to my site later, hopefully tomorrow or someday.
levellord
Crazy pAtChEr

Post by levellord »

*looks around cautiously*

Ah, the Keen forums...but all is not right in this sleepy little community. Somewhere out there a rouge modder is plotting his next move, just waiting to unleash a uniqe and dynamic mod on the masses.

Turn to the dark side Benvolio, lower your graphics skills and join me. Together we will to great things, great and terrible tings...

Muhahahaha!
grelphy

Post by grelphy »

Together we will to great things, great and terrible tings...
Oh no you don't, he's mine! You stupid dark jedi always bungle everything! Only the terrible demons of...

*attempts, again, to kick Doom habit*

Seriously, though.

Egad! It's another Keen mod with little more relation to Keen than the engine! There's nothing wrong with such mods (the Keen engine is powerful and, if not particularly versatile, at least stable) but it is still a bit of a surprise to see them.

Nice work!
XkyRauh

way cool

Post by XkyRauh »

Benvolio, this mod is a huge step up from the trilogy you released previously. This thing's got a lot of awesome concepts in it and I really appreciate what you've done with each enemy. The art is a tiny bit of a dissapointment, but if I look at everything from a "what was he going for" perspective, this mod makes me smile. Kudos!

--Xky