Shadow Keen 3

Showcase your completed mod here!
KeenRush
Patch Maker

Post by KeenRush »

Hmmm, I never got one animated -- perhaps I haven't been trying hard enough.. How you did it?
Ezjay

Post by Ezjay »

Of course patchworkmod wasnt really your work, but still, it was your idea and would have never been here if it wasn't for you. You do deserve credit.

What i ment was, if you can't get the switch to animate, don't draw one that looks like it should. Something like a button would have been better.

Im not sure, but i guess the way to animate the keen1 switch is to use the same tiles for switch on and off as that where used in keen2. But keen1 and 2 share a somewhat similair tileset where keen3 has a totally different one, so it might as well be impossible.
Latyvo

Nice Job

Post by Latyvo »

Hey LL I like the graphics!
najawa

*Faints*

Post by najawa »

"Ahhh, that... that thing!!!"

"Take it away! Take it away!"

*Cowers behind last post... And relizes he's being whimpy right in front of his best friend*

*Looks again*

*Okay, behind his best friend... But it's still embarrassing*

Um... nice mod... err... Whoops!!! toast is burning!!!

KeenRush: Geese, these new modders haven't realized that's just Keen 7 on the backburner.

-- NAJAWA --
grafix

Post by grafix »

This topic is 11 months old. Please do not bump up old topics, whether your post is relevant or not.
levellord
Crazy pAtChEr

Post by levellord »

Ah I dunno, bumped topics usually fall down again, besides, they're laerning twice as fast as Harvey, Naj is even attempting funny dialouge. ;}