Keenball

Showcase your completed mod here!
levellass

Keenball

Post by levellass »

The last year has been very difficult and filled with mothering challenges that have significantly reduced my Keening time. How much? This is an entire year late and it's barely more than a patch demo someone wanted. I hope the drought is coming to an end, but I've hoped that before and it hasn't happened.

Happy last 20 minutes of Keen day everyone.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/02c60nw6eym2s ... L.zip?dl=0
Benvolio

Re: Keenball

Post by Benvolio »

Working 7 consecutive nights right now but as soon as comfortably sat in front of PC will check this out! Happy Belated Keen Day (and early St Patrick's Day).

On a more sombre note, I hope you are okay in the wake of the terrible attack that has taken place in your country, unprecedented in severity I gather in New Zealand's history.
Nisaba

Post by Nisaba »

oh boy, that's dope!
formidable pinball technique. I love the crosshairs though I must admit that I need to get used to it. gonna dive deeper into this as soon as I get the chance. but from what I've seen/read this is once again an astonishing patch file.
And here’s wishing you the very best for all the personal challenges and new ventures, that life has in store for you.
szemigi

Post by szemigi »

Reminds me Lunar Pool a bit.
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

As promised I have played this. Extremely cool and novel mechanic. A few little glitches, the most bothersome being that the crosshairs are not consistently displayed resulting in difficulty navigating successfully. But thanks for making the stuff of imagination a reality once again.

Now. Please make a full fledged snooker simulation for us, in time to celebrate the World Championships starting at the weekend!