Ally's Mod IV (A V2 Mod!)

Showcase your completed mod here!
Fleexy
Site Admin

Ally's Mod IV (A V2 Mod!)

Post by Fleexy »

Ally's Mod 4 is done! I showed her how to use the pattern fill button. There are a few tile errors when it comes to slopes, but I can't seem to fix them. All graphics are by Ally and adapted to EGA by me. I made the levels from looking at Ally's drawings.

Color legend:
Red - platform
Yellow - ammo
Cyan - background
Green - kills
Pink - enemy
Blue - exit

Download Here!

It was originally going to be a K4 mod, but TOM and TPT decided to break.
levellass

Post by levellass »

You're a real legend, I'm trying to get my kid into modding, but he likes birds too much. His mod will end up being 'Going to the birds' i just know it.

This is some brilliantly creative work, especially patch-wise, what kind of input did she have in that area? The levels are really challenging, especially with having to conserve ammo like that. A top effort!
XkyRauh

Post by XkyRauh »

This is a cute download. :) Thanks for putting it up, and thanks to Ally for creating it!!

You've got to encourage her to doodle more graphics! There's something about childrens' art styles that really tickles me.
levellass

Post by levellass »

I never noticed how few tiles are in this, this may be the least tiles of any mod ever, a rather unique little production.
Fleexy
Site Admin

Post by Fleexy »

Ally's Mod 1 has the fewest tiles ever (4).

I think I just did the patching to clean up various functions, like the menu and ending sequence. Ally did choose how strong the blobs were though.