Christmas Mod II

Showcase your completed mod here!
levellass

Christmas Mod II

Post by levellass »

Hello everyone; sorry to say I haven't got long to stay here, or even look at the new topics, but I thought I should put this up before I forget about it in the tizz. (Is is, and will be very busy around here for some time!)

This is a mod I started last year, did 3 days work on, then left. This year I did another five day's work on it and have bundled it up, hopefully ready. It is, in short a christmas mod for all of you here to enjoy.

Many of the tiles and patches are Levellord's, though I did the sprites and all th levels. I must admit I am enamored with Mindbelt, which is very useful despite a few limitations. I hope it spreads a bit of christmas cheer to everyone. I've asked LL to put it up on the PCKF sometime, and she may even do so, who knows hmmn?

Well, that's it for me for now, I shall be busy until next year at least moving into a new house. Best wishes to everyone!

Get it here: http://levellord.toxicsheep.com/Christm ... d%20II.zip
levellord
Crazy pAtChEr

Post by levellord »

Aaaah, I remember working on this, such a long time ago too. I look forward to seeing how it developed.
Benvolio

Post by Benvolio »

Absolutely Beautiful! This is quality... admittedly much smaller than Benvolio + Levellord's mod of 2005 or whenever it was... but this is a smooth piece of work with a nice pallette. I was actually pleasantly reminded of Thwarting Mort by part of it... the doors and castle-like areas

It has its evil aspect however... a very rusty player like myself cannot really contend with only having one life. Even though that's all I have in reality... somehow my real life is easier to preserve than the life of this particular incarnation of Keen! merry christmas to all concerned!!!
XkyRauh

Post by XkyRauh »

Downloaded it, played until my first death--I like the massive jump height (Vorticon-authentic). Unfortunately on my 2nd try I jumped left at the start and got ker-pinned by the snowperson, unable to escape. I'll go back and play more later, but this looks cute. I like the "level loaded--press fire!" bit. Reminded me of Dark Ages.
ckguy

Post by ckguy »

RESURRECT THREAD

Very nice! I just started playing this mod and must say it is high-quality. Funny story, unique LL(a) menu system that shows you the story before playing. Great enemy patches, teleporters, the works. Fun!

EDIT:
levellass wrote:I must admit I am enamored with Mindbelt
Awww, thanks!