Moving the Keen Wiki to a new server - pls check your password!

Anything related to Keen Modding.
Nisaba

Moving the Keen Wiki to a new server - pls check your password!

Post by Nisaba »

hey there everybody,
I have news for you and I would like to ask you for your cooperation!

Malvineous is in the process of moving both the KeenWiki and the ModdingWiki to a new server and in the process the address of the sites is going to change.

There will be redirects in place from the old site so no links need to be updated, however it does mean the login page will be at a different address, so anyone who has saved their wiki password in their browser will have to re-enter it. Which means there are bound to be quite a few people who have forgotten their password and need to reset it, and some of these people will no doubt also have an old e-mail address in their wiki preferences so they won't be able to receive the password reset e-mails, locking them out of their account.

In the name of Malvineous I'd like to ask everyone, to quickly make sure you guys know your password or have updated your e-mail before the server move, so you can still get in to the site after the move!

When done, please leave a brief note so that we can get an idea of who we still need to inform.
levellass

Re: Moving the Keen Wiki to a new server - pls check your password!

Post by levellass »

Can't you just check your browser for your password? I'm pretty sure most password managers have that option.
Nisaba

Post by Nisaba »

yeah, that would be the easiest way. but you never know how people manage their passwords...
troublesomekeen

Post by troublesomekeen »

I remembered my password!
Thank you, management team!