Commander Keen in Story Land

Showcase your completed mod here!
Ceilick
Deputy Administrator

Commander Keen in Story Land

Post by Ceilick »

Heres a new mod from me. Kinda came out of no where, i just started making tiles and this one developed. Tell me what you all think :)

http://www.keengrid.net/ckfiles/modific ... 20Land.zip

thanks Keenrush for the link.
XkyRauh

holy crap

Post by XkyRauh »

I think Ceilick and Benvolio are prime candidates for Keenest Modder of the Year 2005... holy crap, you guys are just pumpin' out the cool stuff! More after I play it a bit.

Wow, I just finished it--I totally had to cheat to get past those spawning enemies... I got whooped. But that was cute, and a very creative use of the patches we've got! Congrats on another successful release, Ceilick. I think the whole community is eager to see your Keen4 stuff. :-)

I got a very Monster Bash -ish vibe from this mod... also, after I went to the 2nd part, I felt very strongly like the game became more Keen3-style. It was a very well done mod, and I like your map sprite!
Last edited by XkyRauh on Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
najawa

Wow!

Post by najawa »

Not only are there mods great, they all come out of the blue! I wish I worked that fast: I haven't released a full mod yet, and its been 3 months since I started. I've got to get cracking if I want to keep up with these guys.

-- NAJAWA --
Ceilick
Deputy Administrator

Post by Ceilick »

thank you :) Right now my Keen 4 mod is on the back burner, not being able to use ted5 really sucks. But i plan to get back to it soon. And it will probably give you both a heart attack, but im about half done with another mod right now, I working on a remake of my first mod Gobo III, though with a new plot line.

Xky-To get past the spawning enemies, stick to the right and hide on the side, the enemies are too tall to get in.
XkyRauh

heh

Post by XkyRauh »

As demonstration of my perfect ability to do everything completely wrong, my instincts were to try hiding on the LEFT. Oops. :-)
KeenRush
Patch Maker

Post by KeenRush »

Indeed, this is one awesome piece of modding. I'll fininish it soon after writing this message. Good work again! :)

Edit: Better reply later than never; the ending screens were really good. The patching in the final level was really clever. I was scared and surprised when the wizards came out of nowhere..
levellord
Crazy pAtChEr

Post by levellord »

Ah, a great mod indeed ceclick, this reallly does look like it started as a stray doodle, that just kept going and going and going. An excellent job all round, makes me want to release a mod!
KeenRush
Patch Maker

Post by KeenRush »

Hehe, me too. Too bad that probably never happens for me again.. :\
najawa

Take it back!!!

Post by najawa »

KR; to say
KeenRush wrote:Hehe, me too. Too bad that probably never happens for me again.. :\
in the context of *gasps at the thought* 'Never Releasing a Mod Ever Again," is just wrong; especially on a 'modding' forum!

Oh, well. We still will look up to you... But it won't be the same. Please!!! Take it BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- NAJAWA --
Ceilick
Deputy Administrator

Post by Ceilick »

Im glad you guys like it, and even happier that it inspired you to get working with your own mods :) You can do it Keenrush!