Showcase your completed mod here!
- Site Founder
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:27 pm
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Last edited by adurdin
on Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 11:30 pm
- Location: Marooned on Mars
I have to say, I really enjoyed this mod! I thought the dark graphic style was very moody and the implementation of the old Yorp messages went well with the levels and the new Mortimer intercom. Excellent!
- Posts: 1017
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:11 pm
- Location: The Land of Sparkly Things
Ahh... this brings back memories. =(<,)- Just what I needed. *struck suddenly by millions of mod ideas* I'm playing X through again today. And while I'm at it maybe I'll get stuck back into Null... still haven't finished it.
So dark and shiny...
- Posts: 464
- Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:20 am
- Location: Providence, RI, US
I did all the levels in Keen Null ... except the last one. Damn the lack of in-game saving!
Speaking of bringing back memories, I have recently been playing Keen Asylum. I'm getting some ideas for my level pack (which I haven't worked on for something like 3 weeks).
- Patch Maker
- Posts: 1988
- Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:52 pm
- Location: Sand Yego
I've played through this a lot times, but episode Null only 1 or 2 times.. :O I should play that sometime..
Yeah, and this brings back some memories.. :)