Keen 4 "second" worldmap

Request patches for Keens 4-6.
szemigi

Keen 4 "second" worldmap

Post by szemigi »

I have the following request:

In Keen 4 I'm using the 24-level patch. I want Level 23 to be map-scrolling type level (map scrolling with map Keen, so if I enter Level 23 whenever I want from Level 0, map Keen appears in 23, so that I can enter any further level entry that is placed in Level 23).

Possible?
levellass

Re: Keen 4 "second" worldmap

Post by levellass »

This shouldn't need a patch; simply put Map-type Keen in level 23 and the usual level entrance stuff. You will however return to level 0 when you finish levels. If you want to be able to return to level 23 then THAT will need a patch.
szemigi

Re: Keen 4 "second" worldmap

Post by szemigi »

IMPORTANT!

Last time I told wrong! So here I tell what I want.

Anyway, when I entered from Level 0 to 22 (second worldmap), I've been sent back to the worldmap (Level 0). I even put map-Keen as you said. And when I made Level 22 bigger (second worldmap), then I couldn't see map-Keen, so I only saw that I moved him (so he was kinda invisible in Level 22 and I could enter Level 22 after I made it bigger).

What I exactly want?
I wanna enter from Level 0 (normal worldmap) to 22 (the second worldmap). Level 22 (the second worldmap) contains Level 23's level entrance + flag holder. If you get what I mean.

NOTE:
After I entered from Level 0 to Level 22, and after that from Level 22 to Level 23 (to its entrance! aka i'm in/i'll be in Level 23!) I wanna return to Level 0 in all cases from Level 23! (Only if I die!)
But Level 23 (since it'll be the last level anyway) can be only won by rescuing an oracle member (I'm using the 1-member-to-save-only patch.)

So I want THIS patch.