Ending glitch(CK1)

Request patches for Keens 1-3.
Darziw Nogaj

Ending glitch(CK1)

Post by Darziw Nogaj »

There's a problem in the ending, if you press the Escape key in the message after the "To be continued...." message, the game will freeze, does anyone know how to fix this?
levellass

Post by levellass »

Is this the case? The bug isn't listed on the wiki and I can't reproduce it i my copy of the game; perhaps it is something to do with your patchfile or graphics?
Fleexy
Site Admin

Post by Fleexy »

Place a black pixel in the upper-left corner and a few white pixels at the end of the last row, if I remember correctly.
Darziw Nogaj

Post by Darziw Nogaj »

levellass wrote:Is this the case? The bug isn't listed on the wiki and I can't reproduce it i my copy of the game; perhaps it is something to do with your patchfile or graphics?
Quinton belives that it is the patchfile (Perhaps send a private message?).
levellass

Post by levellass »

Fleexy raises a point; it may be the finale image itself that is broken. If you don't press any key does the sequence work? What if you replace FINALE.CK1 with the original one used in the game? Does that fix the problem?

If not I can be emailed. I don't think this board allows PMs.
Darziw Nogaj

Post by Darziw Nogaj »

Fleexy wrote:Place a black pixel in the upper-left corner and a few white pixels at the end of the last row, if I remember correctly.
levellass wrote:Fleexy raises a point; it may be the finale image itself that is broken. If you don't press any key does the sequence work? What if you replace FINALE.CK1 with the original one used in the game? Does that fix the problem?

If not I can be emailed. I don't think this board allows PMs.
Tried those, but it didn't work. Levellass, you'll have to check your inbox in the PCKF.