Zoltan's revenge

Showcase your completed mod here!
levellass

Zoltan's revenge

Post by levellass »

After all this time, it's actually done.

And by 'done' I mean 'Is a beta-mod that was basically just a vehicle for me testing stuff for my REAL mods later on, but Levellord would kill me if I didn't make something out of it.'

The levels... yeah I didn't know much about design at the time. The graphics are poor, the patching is rudimentary. The game has a unique feature where it will randomly crash so that you are forced to go outside once in a while and get some sunlight. I'm just positive it won't run on any system that isn't windows XP (This has happened with the best mods, and this isn't the best...)

In short this is a completed product, and you're welcome to point out its many flaws, but be aware that I probably know of them already. (On the other, maybe I don't', man that would suck.)

So without further ado, the final in the ShadowKeen series (There's a hint right there!), my first attempt at Galaxy modding and a taste of just what I can do now that I've (hopefully) got all my bad ideas out of the way, try: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3940020/Zoltan.zip
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

hey i went into it's patch file and scavanged bits and peices, hope you dont mind.
levellass

Post by levellass »

Heavens no, that's what patches are for. If you have any questions or requests feel free to post them. There's also the Keen wiki which should have most of the patches I used on it.
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

aww everyone around here is so nice.