Release of some leftovers

Anything related to Keen Modding.
High_Treason

Release of some leftovers

Post by High_Treason »

Having suffered data loss, I have lost most of what I had put together for a Keen 4 Modding project. Being on increasingly limited time I have decided to scrap my Keen project and catch up with my EDuke projects instead. There are a few IMF files and some graphics that may be useful to somebody, it would be a shame for the better assets to go to waste so they're here for anybody that wants them;

https://www.mediafire.com/?7rxa7gt79ikaoi6

Use
These can be used on the condition I am credited somewhere in whatever they may be used with. Doesn't have to be out with the main credits provided you aren't attempting to miscredit others with my work. Of course I can still use them myself at a later time. If any of the assets are edited significantly this must be noted somewhere.
------------------------------

If people like these I may be willing to modify the graphics or music and possibly create new assets if requested. It's also entirely possible that I'll disappear and you'll never hear from me again over here.
Fleexy
Site Admin

Post by Fleexy »

Dropbox mirror - saving you from the horrors of MediaFire and RAR.
troublesomekeen

Post by troublesomekeen »

Ah, let's see here...
New tile set design... Nice recolorings, new house and factory art, new forest background.. Great! Thanks for sharing! These are cool. :)
levellass

Post by levellass »

Aaah, most excellent; I shall see what of this can be used.

Fleexy wrote:Dropbox mirror - saving you from the horrors of MediaFire and RAR.

*Weeps with gratitude*